Elecephem replied

295 weeks ago

Kiru Ra Kiru: KILL La KILL Full Movie In Hindi 1080p Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Honnouji Academy is forcefully ruled by the iron-fisted control of its student council and its president, Satsuki Kiryuuin. Transfer student, Ryuuko Matoi, arrives on campus carrying a giant sword, that is actually half of a scissor. She is looking for the woman who holds the other half of her sword who killed her father. It is said that Satsuki Kiryuuin knows the identity of the killer but when Ryuuko confronts her she is beaten by the student council and their powerful "goku uniforms" whom she cannot match in strength. However, once Ryuuko receives her own "Kamui" by the name of Senketsu , the odds are lifted in her favor.
A young girl arrives at a school of superhumans to find out the truth behind her father's murder.
In the same vein as Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill takes ridiculous extremes to make it as visually memorable a show as possible. Considering that this show actually carried over a lot of the same people who made Gurren Lagann it&#39;s no surprise that it&#39;s similarly enjoyable to its Mecha-cousin even if there&#39;s not all that many similarities in terms of story.<br/><br/>To put simply in a short and sweet manner: great anime that&#39;s actually very appealing to animation aficionados in general.
After watching the first 3 episodes I can say that this is a mindless show with too much fan service and forced funny parts(i laughed only at some jokes, the rest was just too stupid). Animation is just average and the story is kinda weak. Some characters like that girl of the main protagonist are really annoying. I don&#39;t understand why everyone loves it, it is too overrated. The good parts of kill la kill that it has some good action sequences(especially in the third episode) and the soundtrack is pretty good so far. I will continue to watch this show till the last episode(I am an optimist, maybe the show will be better over time)

a5c7b9f00b
the Episode 2.18 hindi dubbed free downloadHell Comes to Frogtown movie hindi free downloadDesert Vigilante full movie download in hindi hdWolf Who Cried Boy sub downloadMorgan in hindi downloadSaving Mercury full movie in hindi free download mp4First Samurai in New York full movie hindi downloadSnap full movie 720p downloadEpisode 1.2 telugu full movie downloadDownload V full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4
Please log in to post a reply.